Tracy L. Schovain practices in the area of corporate law with a focus on finance transactions. She represents banks, commercial finance companies and borrowers in a wide variety of transactions, including single-lender and multi-lender commercial finance transactions, senior and mezzanine financing, health care financing and bankruptcy-related workout matters. Ms. Schovain is also an active team member on various mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions.
Ms. Schovain is a 2010 graduate of DePaul University College of Law, where she was executive editor for the DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal, and a graduate of the University of Illinois.
Areas of Practice
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Executive Editor, DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal
- University of Illinois, B.S., 2003
Duane Morris LLP
- Partner, 2019-present
- Associate, 2015-2018
- Vedder Price P.C.
- Associate, 2010-2015
- Shedd Aquarium's Auxiliary Board
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana
- Prior Board Member Red Shoe Society Chicago
National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- NextGen Middle Market Open Board Member